Sunday, January 16, 2011

Not Long Now

Only 39 days left in Australia! The time is going too fast, but at the same time it still feels like ages untill i will arrive in Switzerland. Ive just come back from 3 weeks in Japan with my family and friends - It was so much fun, and felt so good to be skiing again - but coming back to Perth and the 35 - 40 degree heat made me realise how much I am going to miss everyone back home.
Anyway still no news of host family but I do know that I will be going to the german speaking part of Switzerland. In Japan, my skiing instructor was from the german part of switzerland so it was great talking to him!!
And AFS Switzerland sent me an email and a link to an online learning course (Babbel). Its a great course and is actually quite fun, so I definately recommend it!

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment